Freight Claims Management
Providing an end to end solution for service recovery of Loss and Damage ( L&D) claims, CT Logistics streamlines this labor-intensive process and reduces your internal costs. By integrating your business processes along with CT technology and expertise, you can feel confident that you’re recovering maximum, hard-dollar claim amounts from your carriers.
CT Logistics uses a Web-based platform for the management of your Over, Short & Damage (OS&D) cargo claims. Featuring rich navigational functions, all required core fields to capture your operating data and multiple work management features; our freight claims management solution is an industry best.
CT's Freight Claim Management platform includes:
- Software for claims management
- Robust reporting tool
- Analysis tools
- Data management
- Data storing
Our comprehensive application will fit any company’s transportation department needs.
Our software for Freight Claims is:
- Extremely easy to use
- Improves your control over claim information
- Reduces claim processing needs
- Brings new efficiency to your cargo claim management process.
CT Logistics' freight claim management platform is secure on our in-house server platform for the safety and security of your data.
- Web-based freight claims application generates an industry-accepted form for all shipping modes.
- System or User assigned claim number that keeps a complete history of all the claim records, transactions, and carrier correspondence.
- Claims data is stored in a relational database which helps you see emerging trends to take appropriate action quickly.
- Easy claims data retrieval and repository for updating with carrier communications on claim acknowledgement, payment, rejection and declination.
- Powerful notes to categorize and filter by claim type, carrier and filing date. Provides detailed management reports for carrier performance reviews.
- Accounts Receivable update summary report by carrier includes write-off calculations and reports with enhanced accounts receivable documentation and reports.
Visit our Freight Claims Management Portal: Click Here